Works at both table saws and router tables, features micro-adjustable joint tightness, and allows pin widths from 1/8″ – 3/4″. Fast setup for basic joints, plus advanced capability for unique decorative joints, too. Hand screw clamp not included. Available for either 3/4″ x 3/8″ or Shopsmith-sized miter slots.
INCRA I-Box Jig for Box Joints
We carry this item in house and it ships directly from our store.
- Exclusive dual-pitch lead screw mechanism for fast micro-adjusting and a broad 1/8″ to 3/4″ range of pin widths cut into lumber from 1/4″ to 7/8″ thick
- Front and rear blade guards; front guard also stabilizes boards vertically and is adjustable for 1/4″ to 7/8″ lumber thicknesses for box joints or even thicker for other applications
- The wide fence allows clamping lumber securely into position while cutting much better than hand-held boards, especially when joining small or large lumber
- Reversible & reusable MDF sub fence dramatically reduces or eliminates tearout
- Exclusive INCRA GlideLOCK miter bar fits standard 3/4″ x 3/8″ miter slot with a 0.740″ – 0.762″ width adjustment range or is available in a version for Shopsmith machines
- Use it on your table saw or router table to cut great looking box joints with a stacking-type dado blade, dedicated box joint blade set, or straight router bits
- Reversible design works on either side of the cutter
- FREE 1-hour instructional DVD covers basic setups through advanced decorative joinery
- Works alongside the INCRA HingeCrafter to produce solid wood hinges
Category: Table Saw Acccessories