TS 55 Plunge Cut Track Saw
The TS REQ is not your standard circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, a better comparison would be to the most advanced table saws, miter saws or panel saws available. Its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use gives you a precision-cutting solution like no other at home, in the highest-end cabinet shop, or an onsite remodel. With the addition of micro-adjustable depth controls and a flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 REQ is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot.
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal
|TS 55 Track Saw
|TS 55 Track Saw w/55″ Guide Rail
|TS 55 Track Saw w/55″ & 75″ Guide Rails, plus additional accessories
|TS 55 Track Saw w/55″ & 75″ Guide Rail, Guide Rail Accessory Kit, plus additional accessories
TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw
Often, even just a millisecond is crucial: The kickback is the most common cause of serious injuries when using a track saw. Our unique kickback stop therefore stops the saw blade of our cordless track saw in the blink of an eye, and so not only protects your workpiece but also helps to minimize the risk of injury to your hands. In addition, this now allows users to make powerful, precise cuts at up to twice the speed with an extended battery range. When combined, our new generation of saw blades allows for maximum cutting performance and perfect cutting quality. The sawing system is rounded off with clever system accessories, such as guide rails, an angle stop, splinter guard and saw table.
- The kickback stop helps to reduce the risk of injury from kickback when sawing or plunging the tool into the workpiece
- Concentrated torque and up to twice as fast work progress with an increased saw blade service life
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for maximum cutting power
- Low-dust mobile working thanks to dust collection bag or an extractor with Bluetooth® automatic switch-on
- The kickback stop can be deactivated for individual cuts
- Top-class sawing system thanks to a variety of accessories
|TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw
|TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw w/55″ Guide Rail
|TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw w/55″ & 75″ Guide Rails, plus additional accessories
|TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw w/55″ & 75″ Guide Rail, Guide Rail Accessory Kit, plus additional accessories